All the flavors you love from buffalo wings without all the added fat.
Making shredded buffalo chicken in the slow cooker is super easy, anyone can do this and you can use the chicken for everything from wraps and salads, to pizza toppings, sandwiches and more! A great low-carb, gf way I like to eat this is in a lettuce wrap topped with shredded carrots, celery and blue cheese dressing. I used my skinny blue cheese dressing (not included in n.i.) or if you're not a fan of blue cheese, you can use my skinny ranch.
If you're a buffalo chicken fan, you may also like Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip or Skinny Baked Buffalo Wings.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Servings: 6 • Size: 1/2 cup chicken + veggies • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 3 pt
Calories: 147.7 • Fat: 0.1 g • Carb: 5.2 g • Fiber: 1.6 g • Protein: 24.9 g • Sugar: 1.7 g
- For the chicken:
- 24 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 16 oz fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup hot cayenne pepper sauce (I used Frank's)
- For the wraps:
- 6 large lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 large celery stalks, cut into 2 inch matchsticks