So many times it happens that we prepare food with a base idea in mind and along the way we create some recipes which are a keep forever. This is one of those recipes which I invented while cooking...
- In a large pot,Heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chopped onion and saute till translucent,about 4 min.
- Next, add garlic , ginger, minced green chilli and cilantro and stir for 2 min.
- Add tomato, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the green beans, water , black pepper, salt , oregano , thyme and let it come to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the fish and simmer until fish is cooked properly,about 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
- Ladle into a bowl, and serve warm.