Your summer barbecue needs this Antipasto Tortellini Pasta Salad! Simple to throw together, cheese-filled tortellinis are mixed with ham, salami, tomatoes, bell peppers, black olives, fresh mozzarella and parmesan cheese and drizzled with a simple basil pesto vinaigrette! Serves a crowd in under an hour.
My daughter has a J-O-B! How are we at this stage in life? When I first started blogging, she was 9 years old. NINE! Now Haileigh drives and is bagging groceries at my favorite market and butcher shop.
- 16 to 18 ounces fresh cheese filled tortellini
- sea salt
- 1/4 pound Genoa salami, diced small (or about 1 cup)
- 1/4 pound ham, diced small (or about 1 cup)
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup diced bell pepper (orange, yellow and green)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, pearls or 1 large ball diced
- 1/4 cup crumbled Parmesan cheese
- FOR THE BASIL PESTO VINAIGRETTE:
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil