You are going to LOVE this Grilled Zucchini with Lemon, Garlic and Parmesan recipe! It’s by far the most delicious veggie I’ve had all year. And it couldn’t be any easier! Zucchini halves are scored and brushed with a simple, herbed lemon-garlic butter and grilled to perfection before being brushed once more and topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Did you do anything amazing or cook anything scrumptious? Yesterday, Pat an I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. SIXTEENTH. Am I really that old that I can be married for sixteen years? I guess so since I’m turning 37 in the fall and Haileigh turns sixteen next month. It’s still crazy to wrap my mind around.
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, grated or finely minced
- zest of 1 lemon, plus
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (my recipe can be found in my cookbook)
- two pinches kosher salt
- two pinches freshly ground black pepper
- 4 zucchinis, washed, stem trimmed and cut horizontally
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons small basil leaves