Cantaloupe and Prosciutto Arugula Salad is fresh, sweet and simple. This salad is a cross between the appetizer we all love (prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe) and the beloved caprese salad. All of that is atop lightly dressed arugula for a fresh and delicious salad!
Cantaloupe is tasting so delicious right now. I can’t say I’ve always beeb a cantaloupe fan, but I think I am now. Especially after this melon salad, it’s all I can think about and now this cantaloupe and prosciutto arugula salad… it’s safe to say I am indeed in love.
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- a pinch of kosher salt and black pepper
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- fresh cantaloupe slices (about 1/4 of a cantaloupe)
- 8 ounces bite-size fresh mozzarella (drained)
- 2 to 3 ounces prosciutto, torn
- 1/3 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- balsamic glaze
- freshly ground black pepper