Over the last 8 weeks, I’ve really hit my fitness stride. And it feels AWESOME!
I haven’t talked much about fitness here, but it’s become such an important part of my healthy lifestyle that I can’t not share it with you. I also sent out a survey to all my subscribers yesterday (I’d love for you to fill it out if you haven’t yet) and realized that SO many of you are also integrating fitness into your daily routines to help you lead a happier and healthier life.
So what am I doing to stay in shape? I include three main things into my exercise routine: yoga, walking and Tone It Up workouts.
- 3/4 cup raw coconut water
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple
- 1 small (or 1/2 cup) frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 scoop raw vegan protein (optional)
- 1 teaspoon maca powder (optional, for energy)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon