I got a little overzealous when I bought blueberries last week. It’s a shame that Cooper decided he doesn’t like blueberries this year. KIDS!
I wondered if I could get him to eat blueberries in cake form? Do you think it worked??
Nope. Just two adults eating Blueberry Pudding Cake out of a pan….in addition to these three bowls.
I always serve up an extra bowl for an imaginary guest. That bowl is YOURS.
There’s also something to the idea behind decorating in threes. You just gotta.
How does it taste?
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 10 oz blueberries (2 cups)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipping cream