If you’ve had a crazy EAT WEEK and you’re looking for a good reset button, try this salad.
It’s my RESET BUTTON.
Crispy apples are mixed with creamy avocado, the crunch of sunflower seeds and peppery arugula in a tangy honey mustard dressing.
Your taste buds are back on track…craving good things…until you make Breakfast Cookies…
Now you need a new RESET button…
And we’re off!
Chop up stuff!
Make the dressing.
Cut up the avocado.
Throw everything into a bowl. Pour your dressing on top! My hand is doing weird things here.
Toss the salad!
Put the salad in a bowl.
EAT IT UP!
Avocado Apple & Arugula Salad
- Crispy apples are mixed with creamy avocado, the crunch of sunflower seeds and peppery arugula in a tangy honey mustard dressing.
- 1 apple, chopped (I used a Cameo apple)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 6 cups arugula
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey (more or less depending on your taste)
- salt & pepper