LITTLE EFFORT, BIG IMPACT. That’s how I’m living. I almost typed livin’ but I don’t know if I’m that cool.
Maybe I am. I dunno.
I’ve got a lot on my plate these days and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I’m working, podcasting, organizing, mom-ing, wife-ing, cooking, making…In other words, there are a lot of ings in my life right now. The most important ing in my life has been and will ALWAYS be eating. You could have guessed as much.
Since I’m a busy lady with a love for new dishes, most of the recipes I’ve been clipping out have been simple and short. A lot of them require mostly pantry staples with a few fresh produce elements thrown into the mix. This one does just that! I had everything in my kitchen except arugula & apple cider.
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) butternut squash, peeled and 3/4-inch) diced
- Good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces baby arugula, washed and spun dry
- 1/2 cup walnuts halves, toasted
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan