The second I laid eyes on this salad, Brussels sprouts jumped to the top of my grocery list. I had to have it. I'm not sure I've ever been this motivated to make a salad before! Toasted walnuts, crunchy brussels sprouts smothered with finely grated Parmesan cheese and lightly coated in a mustard dressing! HECK YES.
Apparently the recipe serves 8. In actuality, the whole bowl served ME. Like-- almost in one sitting. I'm getting the feeling that I'll be binging on this salad for the next few months. You'll see what I mean when you find yourself dipping your fork directly into the bowl of leftovers in the fridge. You can't say I didn't warn you!
- 24 Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, finely grated
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, in pieces
- 9 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cinder vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper