Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta is your answer to “what’s for dinner” tonight! I prep this in the morning and pop it in the oven at dinnertime. ENJOY.
Love this recipe? Sign up for Shugary Sweets email subscription and never miss out again! As a special thank you, you will also get a FREE ebook with my 10 Best Recipes!
The dreaded question. “What’s for dinner.” Sometimes it’s like fingernails on a chalkboard.
I am either super prepared…or not. I either have a menu plan for a month…or nothing in the fridge. Hot or cold. It’s how it works around here.
- 1 lb cooked and cubed chicken breasts (or use a rotisserie)
- 1 box (16oz) linguine noodles
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 5oz pkg fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided