Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’
A chocolate brownie layer topped with peanut butter cookie and Reese’s peanut butter cups! That’s how you make Peanut Butter Brookies!
Brookies are one of my favorite desserts. It’s what I make when I can’t decide if I want brownies or cookies.
But today, I had this incredible craving for peanut butter and chocolate. Anyone else ever get this craving?
The cure for this craving was to make an over the top dessert combining my favorite brownie recipe with my favorite peanut butter cookie recipe. And throwing in some Reese’s PB cups, of course!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- 8oz bag Reese's mini peanut butter cups