Peanut Butter Cookie Bars topped with a soft chocolate fudge layer and crushed Butterfingers. You’re going to want to make these…trust me!
When I was a kid I used to hoard Butterfinger bars. I would trade half of my candy on Halloween to my brothers and stock up on Butterfingers. I would ask for a Butterfinger most times in the check out lanes while grocery shopping with my mom. I LOVED Butterfinger candy bars.
Then, I moved on to trying everything else in the check out and I no longer chose the same thing. And it wasn’t until years later as an adult that I started buying myself Butterfinger bars again. They are delicious.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 12oz milk chocolate morsels
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 bags (8oz each) Butterfinger Bites, crushed