Here’s the thing about this fudge. It makes a billion bite size pieces. Seriously. One billion (or 120, whatevs).
My mom gave me this recipe years and years ago (no idea where she got it). I added the peanut butter just for fun, but if you want just a decadent chocolate fudge, you can certainly skip the peanut butter layer!
These little fudge bites will be making an appearance on my candy trays this year…along with some of my other favorite fudge flavors…
What’s your favorite flavor of fudge?
- 4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 25 regular sized marshmallows
- 12oz milk chocolate morsels
- 12oz semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 oz baking chocolate (unsweetened)
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 bag (10oz) peanut butter morsels