So. I promise I did have a name for this. It was quite a good name too. But I’ve completely forgotten what it was, and when I was typing in the set name on Flickr for it, I mispelled “Thingy” and came up with “Tingy”. I quite like the sound of Pork Tingy, so that’s what this is.
Anyway. There are few things I make that my dad really, really likes. He’s usually happy with most things but very rarely does he go “Mmmm” or “This is really good”. He said both when eating this. Count that as a success.
- 1 tablespoon Chinese 5-Spice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 6 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 550g pork chops
- 4 tablespoons of tomato pureé
- 300g dried egg noodles
- 450g ASDA rainbow stir-fry veg (or other stir-fry veg)
- 155g sugar snap peas