Learn how to make perfect guacamole that will stay fresh and bright green for days! Guacamole is one of my absolute favorite snacks.
For quite some time now, I’ve been wanting to get back to basics. I’m always hesitant… does the internet really need another guacamole recipe? Of course not. However, while this site is full of more unique recipe combinations I’ve pulled together over the years, I’d like to widen my selection of kitchen staples as well as basic tutorials and guides. So if you’ll humor me while I begin adding these in, I’ll still be offering my regular content as well.
- 4 medium avocados, ripe but not mushy
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice (3-4 limes)
- 1-2 small garlic cloves, minced (see notes)
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips or vegetables for serving