Quick Mexican Breakfast Tostada Recipe">Quick Mexican Breakfast Tostada Recipe" />
I adore my husband. He is kind, thoughtful, an amazing dad, landscaper, trashcan cleaner, litter box scooper, toilet scrubber, good kisser (but better without stubble), back tickler, and on the list goes. Oh, and handsome doesn’t hurt.
He is also a black bean lover as evidenced last week. I decided to take advantage of this.
- Daddies are also great for eating food and with that simple act, making kids want to have what daddy is having -> Try this with your picky eaters my frustrated parental peeps. Have the hubby sit in the middle of the family room (forbidden – gasp) and have him eat. The kids will come over and want to have what daddy is having while he ‘breaks the rules’.
- Quick Mexican Breakfast Tostada Recipe (per person)
- 2 whole grain tortillas
- Shredded Gouda cheese (or any easy melting cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 1 organic egg
- salt and ground pepper, optional.