So good they can be eaten in a single bite
We love strawberries and have found the best strawberry dishes are the ones that let strawberries shine, a little lemon here, a little balsamic there, a bit of basil or honey, a touch of sugar, a sprig of mint.
Here’s one of our recent creations, followed by some of our favorites — all of which call for only a few ingredients.
Strawberry season is too short.
4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
1 tbsp honey
juice from 1/2 lemon, plus 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp honey
- juice from 1/2 lemon, plus 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 18-20 wheat crackers or crostini (something with a touch of sweetness works well)