The original intent was to use a plain cupcake mix to make chocolate cupcakes, simply by adding shaved chocolate to the mix.
Well, the cookie mix was accidently opened, because both boxes look about the same. Rather than pouring the mix back into the bag, I decided to just use it. The mix feel was similar to cake mix, so……
I am basically a boxed mix do over type of person. If I don’t have the usual ingredients, I will use whatever I have. In this case…sugar cookie mix. It just a boxed mix hack
So when you have a baking mix designed for one product, it can be appropriated to another use. Enjoy baking!
Chocolate-Infused Cupcakes - Gluten Free
- 1 cup Pillsbury Funfetti Gluten Free Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 tbsp JELLO chocolate fat free sugar free pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp butter with olive oil
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup nonfat buttermilk
- 1 1/2 oz Shaved, chopped roughly, Scharffen Berger chocolate