I don’t really remember yogurt before the late 1960s or early 1970s but by 1973 I know it was a fixture in our house and I was addicted to it. There weren’t a lot of different brands to choose from but every store carried Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt.
I really do like Dannon, which is surprising since I am such a freak about organics. I’ll admit that I like it better than homemade even. I like the texture and the variety of flavors. They have come a long way since strawberry, blueberry, lemon, and vanilla!
- Click on the limk below.
- Like the page
- You may have to also click on the “Activia Select” link on the left sidebar
- Enter your information in the form, select the yogurt you’d like to try and click on “Get Coupon”
- You will receive an email with a link to the printable coupon
- Print the coupon (you may need to allow the Java print plug-in on your browser)
- Bring it to a store to redeem your free Dannon Activia sample