Are you looking for a great crock pot meatloaf recipe? This Crock Pot Meatloaf Parmesan is a HUGE hit at our house for family dinner and it is also great for folks who are trying to eat low carb!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Today is one of those days that I get to share a recipe that I am so stinkin’ excited about. I LOVE this recipe and more importantly, my family loves this recipe AND the leftovers. Miss Add calls it MEAT-zza (her version of Meatloaf Pizza). Check out Mikey’s video about it!
I have been wanting to try to make a low carb meatloaf in the crock pot for ages but frankly, I am very picky about my meatloaf, so I wasn’t sure how I wanted to go about it. T hen I came across a marinara meatloaf in The Complete Low-Carb Cookbook and it got me thinking. I loved the way George Stella used Parmesan cheese as the binder, so I gave my own version a go in my slow cooker. The results were fantastic! We have made this several times and everyone fights over the leftovers!
Crock Pot Meatloaf Parmesan Recipe
- 2.25 lbs Lean Ground Beef
- 15 oz Pizza Sauce, divided
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Minced Onion (or Freeze Dried Shallots)
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic (I used freeze dried)
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Bell Peppers (or 1/4 cup fresh)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Pizza Seasoning (or Italian Seasoning)
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella