I am so happy to be able to share this new cookbook with you by my friend Sarah Olson. It is brand new this month and for sure it is one you want to get. It is all about Recipes For Busy Moms and Sarah knows first hand all about that. Sarah works at a full time job with the post office and also is busy raising her daughter. The last thing Sarah wants to do when she gets home is starting to prepare dinner, with her slow cooker it is hot and ready for her when she comes home. Instead of stopping for pizza or chicken she knows she has a healthy delicious dinner ready and waiting for her.
- 1½ lbs. raw chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup Italian dressing (Newman's Own preferred)
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- ½ lb. dry spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups bite size asparagus
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- a pinch hot pepper flakes