Chicken Carbonara Risotto
June 11, 2015
10 ingredients or less, 30 minutes or less, chicken, Rice Leave your thoughts
My family love chicken and rice, so I was thrilled to find a new way to serve it up.
This is an all-in-one skillet meal. Another great option for summer. It also uses Minute Rice to make it speedy to get to the table. All my men were happy that it also included BACON!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 (10¾ oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 cups of uncooked minute rice
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- diced green onion, optional for serving