Chili Mango Margaritas are SUPER SIMPLE, refreshing, and perfect for Summer!
When I was recently in San Diego, I saw so many margarita flavors I had never heard of or imagined! Pineapple Jalepeno, Strawberry Basil, Triple Berry, and my favorite, Chili Mango. I knew as soon as I got home I was going to have to come up with my own easy recipe for this spicy and sweet cocktail!
I just love how quick and easy these are to throw together for a crowd. You can easily make them kid-friendly by leaving out the tequila. Either way, it’s a creamy, cold, and delicious drink that will be the hit of any BBQ this Summer!
- 20 ounces frozen mango chunks
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 2-3 cups water (depending on desired consistency)
- 3 ounces good quality tequila (optional)
- dash hot sauce (optional)
- course sea salt for rim
- chili powder for rim
- lime slices for garnish