Sausage Breakfast Casserole
October 20, 2014 | Breakfast, Brunch, casserole, Cheese, Easy, Sausage, Savory, Vegetables
Even though this is called a breakfast casserole, we ended up having it for dinner. I made this in middle of the day and intended on just holding it over for breakfast the next day.
But I just couldn’t. After scooping into it for the pictures and trying bits and pieces, I ended up with a full plate. I love a good brinner!
- 3 sweet sausage links, casing removed
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced leeks
- 2 cups broccoli, cooked (firm)
- ½ cup drained crushed tomatoes
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup finely grated parmesan
- 1½ cup gruyere cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed rustic bread