Whenever I give this to someone who isn’t a raw foodie, they are always amazed! They love it and can’t believe that its vegan and dairy free. You can’t taste the avocado and it takes care of sweet cravings. It’s my go to dessert!
This is such a tasty treat! the great thing about it: no dairy, no sugar, no processed ingredients, just plain healthy foods. The base is avocado and coconut butter. I pretty much lived on this for the first 2 weeks of pregnancy, I made a really simple version then that you can make (click here for recipe) this new recipe is a more refined version. I use Dastony coconut butter, it’s insanely addictive, careful!
- 2 large avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Dastony coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons xylitol or coconut sugar
- 1/2 large banana
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon maca (optional if making for children)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 strawberries for topping
- 1/2 cup walnuts