Check out my guest post on the BEAMING Blog
- Raw Beauty Essentials
- Guest Blogger Summer Sanders, Creator of Radiantly Raw
- Outside beauty is a direct reflection of what’s going on inside of your body. Your skin, eyes, coloring and hair are the window to the inside, so to speak. When you’re struggling with something (breakouts, bags under your eyes, brittle hair), it’s best to treat it from the inside out. The combination of great, healthy, chemical-free products, a solid routine and a healthy superfood-filled diet will get you on the right track to pure, luminous, glowing beauty. Let’s start with the basics.
- Your gut is where the beauty starts! Yes, I know it’s not a very pretty word and it doesn’t provide the most beautiful mental picture, but getting your intestines and digestion healthy will set you up for gorgeous skin, eyes and hair, not to mention help fight unwanted body fat. Probiotics are good bacteria that help your system stay balanced. When you don’t have enough good bacteria in your colon your body will be out of whack and produce too much yeast and harmful bacteria. This bad bacteria and yeast can lead to acne, eczema, dry skin, dermatitis, weight gain, dark circles and many more undesirable conditions. With a healthy probiotic routine, you will begin to see changes. You can get probiotics in pill form or you can get them from your food. My favorite ways to get probiotics from my foods are:
- Fermented vegetables such as Kimchi
- Cultured coconut water
- Homemade coconut yogurt
- My favorite pill form of probiotic is Udo’s.
- TO READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE, CLICK HERE
- The post Raw Beauty Essentials appeared first on RADIANT LIFE.