A big platter of freshly baked cookies, that is.
I could dance to this beat, beat
Today we are covering the opening song from 1989, Taylor Swift’s new album. You know, the one that sold two million copies already. (If you’re curious about the 1989 project we’ve been doing this month, see our announcement here!) Seriously, this opening track is so incredibly catchy; every time I hear it I want to jump out of my chair and dance and sing along to. Also great for baking parties, you know, when you’re waiting on the oven and need to pass time. Dance break!
- CHEESECAKE "CHIPS"
- 2 oz (1/4 block) light or original cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp honey
- ⅛ tsp pure vanilla extract
- A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp espresso powder
- ⅔ cup oats, ground into flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder