Summer is coming, summer is coming! -happy dance-
The weather is finally getting warmer, the sun has been making appearances every other day, I’ve been able to pull out some dresses and shorts, and I scored this bag of frozen mangoes on sale at Costco the other day. This calls for a celebration!
In my dictionary, a celebration always includes food.
Such as these Mango Sorbet Bars that are vegan, gluten free, paleo, and made from only 6 ingredients. Making this a healthy celebration. No need to worry about ruining that pre-prom or bikini season diet.
- ½ cup macadamia nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- A dash of cinnamon (optional)
- 7 Medjool dates
- Sorbet Filling
- 2 cups cubed mango (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- A pinch of pink salt
- A dash of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup coconut chips, toasted** (for topping, optional)