Quick & Dirty Kitchen
I’ve been craving miso soup like crazy, but really wanted something that would provide a full meal. So why not make miso soup loaded with goodies to make a complete meal?
Done and delicious.
This makes a large pot with 4-6 bowl-sized servings. Great for lunch or dinner, and perfect for packing for work lunches. Enjoy!
The post Loaded Miso Soup appeared first on Quick & Dirty Kitchen .
- 8 oz. Somen, rice vermicelli, Soba, Udon or any other type of noodle
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups sliced bok choy, stems and leaves
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced (whites and greens)
- 5 slices peeled fresh ginger
- 8 oz. diced tofu, drained
- 6 cups water
- About 5 tbsp. miso, to taste
- Salt, optional
- 2 cups baby spinach, or chopped spinach
- Soy sauce