Vegan Banana Peanut Butter Frostie
I was skeptical of this recipe when I saw it at Whole Foods but it is now a favorite dessert. It is extremely easy and quick to make and contains no dairy or added sugar. I thought it sounded a lot like a smoothie, but the combination of ingredients makes it more of an ice-cream, or “Frostie,” consistency without the added fat! If you’re an ice cream lover, try this for a healthier alternative.
- 2 bananas, sliced & frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened soymilk or almond milk
- 2 tbsp. smooth almond butter or peanut butter
- Combine all ingredients into a blender. Blend, stirring a few times, until smooth and creamy. Pour into bowls and serve. Done!
- Categories: 30 minutes or less!, Kid-friendly, Light & Healthy, Recipes, Sweet Things, Vegan & Vegetarian