If your looking for a dish that’s full of flavor, easy to prepare and only uses one pan, this creamy lemon chicken thighs recipe is the one for you. It’s the perfect weeknight meal that tastes like you spent hours cooking it.
Crispy, deep golden chicken thighs sitting in a sauce of creamy, zesty lemon that’s topped off with sweet peas.
Oh, and did I mention what a luscious combination cream and lemon is?
The ingredient list may be short but the flavors are big and you’ll get this on your table in no time!
- 4 bone in, skin on chicken thighs, preferably organic
- 2 tablespoons butter, salted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon
- frozen peas, a cup or so depending on your liking
- fresh parley and lemon slices for garnish