If you love Jalapeno Popper Dip, you are going to love this Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Recipe!
My family loves Jalapeno Poppers, so much so that I have discovered that I can get them to eat a great variety of foods if I just add a little Jalapeno Popper dip to them, even squash!
I added a small amount of jalapeno popper dip to roasted spaghetti squash, then topped it with a little more cheese, bacon, and onion, and baked it for a short time until the cheese melted. The results: Twice Baked Jalapeno Popper Spaghetti Squash that can be served inside the squash. this was a HUGE hit with my family!
- medium spaghetti Squash
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, plus extra 2 tablespoons for topping
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack cheese, plus extra 2 tablespoons for topping
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled