Just like most kids, my daughters truly love Oreo...and I tell yah, dunking it in milk is one of their simple pleasures! 3-5 pieces of Oreo with a glass of milk is enough to put a smile on their faces. But whenever time permits, bringing Oreos into another level by making them into cupcakes, ice cream, polvoron and Oreo Cream Pie is another thing the girls love.
Today, I'm sharing with you how we make Oreo Cream Pie here at home. It's a very easy treat to make especially if you will use instant pudding and store bought whipped cream. But if you want a more delicious version, try using homemade chocolate pudding and whipped cream like what we usually do! This is one yummy dessert that's definitely so hard to resist!
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies
- ¾ stick of butter, melted
- 2 *8 oz. containers of Cool Whip or 4 cups homemade whipped cream (see recipe below)
- 1 – *8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 1 large package chocolate instant pudding and 2 ¾ cup milk or 3 cups homemade pudding (see recipe below)
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream