I told you Friday about our adventure at the Country Club of Detroit last Saturday. Well, last Sunday Mom and I went to Mark Ridley’s Comedy Castle for the first time for Dave Coulier’s seminar Failing your Way to Success.
It was a funny and interesting afternoon, and I got to ask Dave a question, along with many others. And I like many others didn’t exactly get the answer for which I was hoping. Dave said he wanted us all to succeed and that we could contact him via his website with more questions, but this is not the case.
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 9 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 4 cups sour cherries, pitted
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup milk (I used coconut – almond, use what you love)
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste