Is it just me or is summer already flying by? Okay, so it’s not technically summer yet, but it feels like it. And with this weekend being Memorial Day, it is the unofficial start to summer.
May has been a whirlwind. I’ve gone to events, worked on my novels and screenplays, bought flowers, blogged, met friends for dinner, and now I’m heading to my first concert of the year next weekend.
I bought tickets to see Taylor Swift in the middle of November. LAST YEAR. It seemed like it was forever away and would never come, and yet, here it is.
- 1 ¼ cups old fashioned oats (gluten free, if necessary)
- ¾ cup quick cooking oats (gluten free, if necessary)
- 1 cup oat flour (gluten free, if necessary)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 2 cups fresh blueberries