My Cheddar Potato Bacon Frittata is the perfect breakfast or brunch and takes no time at all to prepare! Your guests will be thrilled with this recipe!
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I thought it would be a delicious idea to develop a new ultra cheesy egg dish. I used some of my favorite roasted potatoes inside and oh baby, dip a bite in your favorite hot sauce…amazing!!
Hope you enjoy!
Here’s your line up of ingredients. Be sure to prepare your potatoes ahead of time.
A quick saute of your bell peppers and potatoes.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced roasted potatoes
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese