Harry Potter’s Butterbeer Pudding Cookies
Big Harry Potter party last night for the girls at church and I got to make all the treats! These were delicious!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) box butterscotch or vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon imitation butter flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 Add pudding mix, eggs, egg yolk, vanilla and imitation butter and beat for 1 minute on medium.
- 3 Combine salt, baking soda and flour in small bowl and stir to combine.