Some more muffins from our St George trip, these come from a blog called “Amanda’s Cookin” and are pretty yummy too.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup Starbucks Hot Cocoa Mix (I used Stephens Chocolate Mint Truffle Hot Cocoa Mix cause that’s what I had)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I used semisweet)
- 2 Combine sugar, flour, cocoa mix, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 3 In another bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, milk and melted, cooled butter.