This festive winter smoothie combines two tasty layers of fruit with a little hidden veggie action for an impressive (+ healthy!) layered drink that's easy to make!
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- a splash of orange juice
- ¾ cup cranberries
- ½-3/4 cup frozen raspberries (or frozen strawberries!)
- ¼ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- ¼ cup orange juice
- sweeten if desired (honey, agave, etc)
- If you own a fickle old blender like I do, sometimes the smoothie will be too thick to blend. Adding a little extra liquid or fresh fruit will help in that case!