This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Ditch the chips and celebrate Game Changing Flavors this football season!
When it comes to game day snackage, I like to keep things simple. Whether we’re entertaining a party of two or twenty, the snack options are always the same: cheese plates, cheesy dips, cheesier nachos, and the cheesiest of cheese balls. Notice a theme?
They’re all EASY!
Okay AND cheesy. My addiction is no secret.
Of course when the awesome folks at Blue Diamond Almonds asked me to come up with an easy game changing snack I knew exactly what flavors to incorporate into my snack sesh. They’re the same fantastic flavors and textures Paul and I default to over and over again: smoky + salty, sweet + juicy, crunchy + carby, crisp + refreshing, and of course something gloriously cheesy.
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz medium or sharp cheddar, grated
- pinch of salt
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- assorted pretzels, veggies, apple slices, and crackers for dunking/scooping/spreading/faceplanting
- one epic game day party