Even though it’s technically not quite summer yet, it sure feels like it is in Charlotte! With temperatures in the 90s this week, I’m sweating up a storm and struggling to find the motivation to fire up the oven and do any real baking right now. Thank goodness for no bake recipes!
Today’s post features a roundup of several of my favorite no bake recipes that have been featured on PBF over the course of the past few years. Hopefully a couple will jump out at you, especially if baking is sounding less-than-appealing to you right now, too.
Feel free to share some of your favorite no bake recipes below in the comments section of this post!
No Bake Recipes
- No Bake Recipes
- Ground flaxseed, honey and oats serve as the base for this easily customizable recipe! Simply choose a nut butter and then grab your favorite dried fruit, chocolate chips, chopped nuts, crushed pretzels or anything else that sounds like it would taste delicious in a granola bar and you’re on your way to creating a no bake granola bar you will adore!
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- I threw together this creation in five minutes by combining crunchy peanut butter, sweet honey, crispy bran flakes, chewy oats, cinnamon and protein-packed chia seeds. We couldn’t get enough of them in our house!
- No Bake Breakfast Cookies
- I made this recipe to share with a bunch of my fellow group exercise instructors and trainers when we were all asked to bring a healthy snack to share to a meeting at the gym. I know a bunch of my coworkers teach early morning fitness classes like I do and are always in the market for grab-and-go breakfast ideas, so I figured I’d make a snack that could also double as a breakfast recipe. And these no bake breakfast cookies were born!
- No Bake Oatmeal Nut Butter Balls
- This recipe is one of the most popular recipes I’ve ever shared on PBF! You don’t need a food processor to make these bite-size treats that are packed with healthy fats and filling fiber.
- No Bake Tropical Energy Bars
- This recipe combines unsweetened coconut, dried mango and pineapple to make a simple, no-bake energy bar that you can throw together in no time at all.
- Healthy No Bake Chocolate Truffles
- This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and totally delicious! I swear these chocolate truffles taste like brownie batter!
- No Bake High Protein Breakfast Bars
- These prep-ahead breakfast bars are chocolaty, chewy and packed with protein. A great option for a go, go, go kind of morning!