The following post is part of my partnership with Grapes from California . I hope you enjoy the recipe! It’s easy, savory, sweet and very delicious!
I remember the first time I ever had Waldorf salad. My mom made the traditional creamy chicken salad with juicy grapes and crunchy walnuts and I adored every last bite!
Plump, flavorful grapes are one of my favorite ingredients to use in a deliciously-filling bowl of homemade chicken salad and the chicken salad recipe I created earlier this week incorporated sweet grapes, flavorful rotisserie chicken, nutritious broccoli slaw, chewy dried cranberries and crunchy cashews. Lots of good stuff!! But the curry powder I sprinkled in definitely kicked everything up a notch and gave the salad a depth of flavor I absolutely adored.
- 1 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup halved green grapes
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup broccoli slaw
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted cashews
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Cilantro (for garnish)