We had a healthy dinner too, I promise, but the cake is really what’s worth mentioning.
You know the kind of cake that keeps you going back for “just a taste” or “just a sliver more” after you’ve already had two slices?
Yeah, that was this cake.
The kind people at Daisy Cakes apparently caught wind of my sweet tooth and sent me their January cake of the month, the Banana Bee, to try.
I have a soft spot for gourmet desserts and when I looked at the Daisy Cakes website, I had a feeling they knew what they were doing in the kitchen. They use minimal ingredients and their cakes look like an incredibly delicious work of art.
- How to Start a Blog, Blog Focus, Self Hosting and More
- Blogger Safety
- Company Outreach: Receiving Free Products, Hosting Giveaways, Posting Product Reviews and More
- Connecting with Other Bloggers
- Rising Above Negativity
- Balancing Blogging and Real Life
- How to Increase Blog Readership
- Freelance Writing 101