We made it back to Ocala yesterday in the early afternoon.
(Catching up from this weekend? I ran a sub-two hour half marathon in Savannah and my legs almost fell off. It was awesome .)
I popped in a John Mayer CD about two hours into our drive and passed out for a bit, as usual . Apparently his voice makes me sleepy.
When I was waking up but still a bit groggy, I heard Ryan say, “This driver is slower than a horse’s ass.”
I looked out the window and was met with this lovely sight:
A horse’s hiney staring back at me? I knew we were back in horse country and almost home!
- Ryan’s awesome shoulder move
- Incline bicep curls
- Superset: Tricep extensions, Upright rows
- Tricep dips
- Chest press on exercise ball
- 3 min. various shoulder moves (only one set)
- 50 crunches on exercise ball (only two sets)