Did you know that for the entire month of July we are celebrating #burgermonth over at GirlCarnivore? That’s right – 31 days of awesome burger goodness spread out over 31 kicking blogs. Each featuring a creation that will leave you inspired and ready to make your own epic burger.
Today’s patty o’ awesome was inspired by the fresh crisp pickles from Farmer’s Garden and a craving for something a little bolder, a little bigger, and very very messy. Today’s burger is a Cajun spiced all beef patty with spicy grilled shrimp topped with shredded lettuce, tomato and a zesty remoulade sauce. It’s a Shrimp Po Boy Burger that will make anything less look like it forgot to take it’s vitamins. Get inspired with the simple moments that make backyard grilling perfect for friends and family and make your own #farmtojar burger creation.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teas chipotle hot sauce
- 2 teas Cajun seasoning, plus 2 tbs
- 2 teas chiptle mustard
- 2 teas Worcestershire sauce, plus 2 tbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbs Farmer's Garden pickles, minced
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 lbs shrimp, peeled and deviened
- Toasted buns, shredded lettuce, and sliced tomato for serving