20-Minute Easy Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
0 by Harper
One pan + 20 minutes + clean ingredients = a recipe winner in my book.
This dish is both wonderfully convenient and delicious. It’s one of my go-to meals for those busy weeknights when the minutes seem to fly by twice as fast. With this super easy, quick, and clean meal you’ll have time to make dinner and to enjoy a relaxing night at home. (Or time to catch up on that to-do list – more power to you!) From prep to clean-up, this dish can be wrapped up in just 30 minutes.
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and cut into large pieces
- 3 bell peppers, cut into large pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning (get it here)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- salt, black pepper to taste
- ½ lemon, juiced