Did we tell you today is our cookbook launch day of our newest book, Weeknight Paleo?
Well, it is. And we’re super fired up to have brought book # 3 into the world without totally losing (much of) our sanity in the process. As such, we want to share with you one of the fun, multi-purpose, crowd-pleasing recipes from the book, but before we do that, recipe from our new book, let’s give you the quick rundown on what we’ve been up to as of late!
In the last 12 months, we’ve moved to a new state, finished Weeknight Paleo, expanded our family* and totally shifted our career focus. No big deal, right?
- 1 to 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or cooking fat of your choice)
- to 2 tablespoons coconut oil (or cooking fat of your choice)
- 3 large eggs
- large eggs
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, sliced
- green onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup arrowroot starch/flour
- cup arrowroot starch/flour
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- cups cooked spaghetti squash