Can you believe it’s almost May already?! Time has been flying at my new job; I quickly realized this past weekend that it’s been over two weeks and I had yet to bake anything for my new co-workers.
Obviously I had to get right to work to remedy this problem. It feels like ages since I baked up some fresh cookies, and as always my need to throw sprinkles into everything took hold of me.
Today, I bring you Chocolate Drizzled Funfetti Cookies!
These cookies would be great for any day every day for a birthday party, a potluck, or even any Mother’s Day plans you’ve got in store in the next few weeks.
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp salt
- ¼ cup rainbow nonpareils or other sprinkles
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup melted milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
- additional rainbow sprinkles, optional