Sorry I’ve been hiding from you for over a week! Though, to be fair, I’d never hide from my lovely readers.
You guys rock my socks.
But real life has been rather hectic lately, full of fun new opportunities that hopefully I will be able to chat with you all about sooner rather than later!
- But real life has been rather hectic lately, full of fun new opportunities that hopefully I will be able to chat with you all about sooner rather than later!
- Well, except for when it comes to talking about these Easter Egg Striped Sugar Cookies! If you’re still planning on what to serve for dessert this Easter Sunday, look no father than these bright, lemony sugar cookies.
- They’re way easier to make than you might think, and if you want to make it even easier, you could do this with your favorite batch of store bought cookie dough. Just skip to the instructions where you dye the dough, and you’ll be done in no time!
- I’ll be back as soon as I can friends. Until then,
- Happy Baking!
- Easter Egg Striped Sugar Cookies
- 3 cups flour, plus more for rolling
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- assorted food coloring